This is a legally binding document between the user(referred to as ‘user’ or ‘you’) and applies to your access and usage of NodeJSAcademy.com , a subsidiary of onenodetech learning solutions opc pvt ltd herein referred to as “us”.
As a user, you agree that:
Registration & Account Management:
- By continued usage of the site “NodeJSAcademy.com”, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- You are over 18 years old or have obtained parental or guardian consent.
- You are aware of the pricing information of the individual courses, subscription plans, and online live training available on NodeJSAcademy.com.
- You are not allowed to post or share the content of the lessons without the written permission of NodeJSAcademy.com
- You are not allowed to post any malicious, offensive, sexist or racist content on the website, discussion forums,or chat rooms and NodeJSAcademy.com have all the rights to ban you from using our services with our without any prior notice.
- You agree that NodeJSAcademy.com has the right to modify the terms and conditions.
- You agree not to post any user information or content shared by other users in forums or discussion forums or chats.
- You agree that NodeJSAcademy is not responsible for any damages arising from third-party links if any referred as part of our content.
You need to signup and login using either social media accounts or using a username (usually email address) and password. You agree not to share or transfer your account credentials to any other person and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials.
You shall be liable for any access or use of the Services by you or any person or entity using your User Credentials, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you or on your behalf, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User Credentials or User Account, or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to deny access, use and registration privileges to any User of the Services if we believe there is a question about the identity of the person trying to access any User Account or element of the Services.
- NodeJSAcademy.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the usage of services by you from us.
- NodeJSAcademy.com is not responsible for your bandwidth limitations.
- Hereby, you agree that the maximum amount that NodeJSAcademy.com and its parent company onenodetech learning solutions opc pvt ltd liable is limited to the price you paid to use our products or services.
Under no circumstances, onenodetech learnings solutions opc pvt ltd or its subsidiaries NodeJSAcademy.com is not liable for any damages arising from but not limited to damages arising from loss of data or profit from using our services.
NodeJSAcademy.com is not responsible for the applications the users make by using the information available on this website.
As part of the course, you may be exposed to images, videos and articles. NodeJSAcademy.com takes utmost care for the accuracy and sanity of the information and you agree to waive any legal you may have against the company with respect thereto.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution:
OneNodeTech Learning Solutions opc pvt ltd and its subsidiaries NodeJSAcademy.com is registered in Bangalore, India and these terms shall be governed by the laws of the Government of India and the language shall be English and the land of jurisdiction will be Bangalore, Karnataka.
You agree that any issue will be first arbitrated by appointed arbitrators mutually and governed by the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
Refund Policy & Batch Swap:
If you enrolled in a self-paced or a pre-recorded course, then the full refund is applicable excluding the transaction charges if any by payment gateways and you can reach us at [email protected]
within 7 days of purchase.
If you have used more than 10 videos or haven’t used at all, the amount may not be refunded.
In the case of live classes, you can claim a full refund before the second day of class starts. The refund will be excluding any transaction charges imposed by payment gateways.
A user can request for a batch swap atmost one time.